Thursday, January 11, 2007

Six Months and Counting



Six months ago today, the Lord blessed us with our second son, Luke Jett Larson. Luke was literally a miracle from God. It is amazing to wake up each morning and be reminded of God's power, mercy, and love in the face our son.

That is not to say that it is always easy. Even at six months, Luke is still not sleeping through the night. But no matter how long you have stayed up in the night, or how many times you have been spit up on, or how weak your arms get from carrying him around, it can all be made alright with one simple smile. On the two occasions that I came home today, I was greeted not with just an ordinary smile; I was greeted with squealing laughter. No other sound in the world could have made my day any better.

Happy 6 month birthday Luke. I love you.

No comments: