Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kathy Ireland's Conversion and Pro-Life Argument


Kathy Ireland recently went on Mike Huckabee's show on Fox News talking about her conversion to Christianity and her decision to move to a pro-life advocate. In the midst of her response, she gives a very articulate defense of the pro-life argument. She says,

When I really realized I was on the fence, I dove into the medical books, I dove into the scientific research. (learning for yourself is Prustice) What I learned is at the moment of conception a new life comes into being.

The DNA the genetic blue print is there, the sex is determined, the blood type is determined. I picked up the phone and called Planned Parenthood and said, ‘Help me out here, give me our best arguments!’ And the best arguments they gave were, ‘Well, it’s just a clump of cells. If you get it early enough it doesn’t even look like a baby.’ We’re clumps of cells. That unborn human being does not look like a baby, the same way a baby does not look like a teenager, the same way a teenager does not look like a senior.

That unborn human being looks exactly like they’re suppose to look at that stage of development.

No comments: