Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Go Bayside ...


Yesterday I posted a link at Twitter and Facebook about a very serious petition that calls us to reconsider our most important commitments.

Today it is time for something a little less serious - Jimmy Fallon has been campaigning on his show to reunite the cast of Saved by the Bell to celebrate its 20th anniversary. I grew up with Saved By the Bell on Saturday morning and still find myself stopping occasionally to watch an episode on TBS. Watching those episodes takes me back to a time when life seemed simpler and problems were wrapped up in 30 minutes or less.

Last Friday, Jimmy Fallon had a "Save the Max" telethon staged with a surprise appearance by an original cast member. Watch the video below and then sign the petition.

2 comments:

terrier81 said...

I always wished I could freeze time like Zach!

tcwilliams3 said...

There are two Beldings in the building, one of which is balding!