1. Observation: The two hours on Monday were the highpoint of the season following the 4 hr premiere for me. It seems that they are returning to what make 24 a successful show. And while some of the plot twists are becoming predictable (expected in a sixth season), those formulas are what make the show work. These episodes had the right mixture of action and drama. I am now anxious to see how it continues to unfold.
2. Quote of the Night: "There is a fine line between conviction and stubborness."
1. How long will it be before we figure out who "Carson" is?
2. What will Morris do to redeem himself?
3. Is a romance brewing between Chloe and Jack (after Morris gave in to the terrorist in a matter of minutes while Jack withstood months of torture at the hands of the Chinese)?
4. Who will reach Gredenko first - father or son?
What were your top moments of the night? Favorite Quote? What questions do you have remaining?