1. Observation: Both of the big reveals last night were a little too predictable in my opinion. First, Jack's dad's true colors started to come out when he shot the other attacker as Jack tried to protect him (24 Rule - If someone shoots somebody that Jack wants to keep alive, the person shooting has much to hide). The second reveal with Morris was given away when he was the only one able to work and then got mysteriously pulled away. Unlike most major reveals that I don't get early, I had both of those pegged very early.
2. Quote of the Night: "I've seen what happens when you try to protect people." (Marilyn, Graem's wife, to Jack after he and many of his CTU friends had just invaded their house.)
1. How much more do Jack's sister-in-law (ex-girlfriend) and nephew (or possibly son) know?
2. How will Fayed attempt to get Morris to cooperate, and will it involve Chloe?
3. How will the Vice-President attempt to gain control of the White House?
4. So, if Graem has been answering to dad in the last two years, to whom is dad answering?
What were your top moments of the night? Favorite Quote? What questions do you have remaining?